- Design and develop a mechanic that fits in the world but bring something new and unique to the game
- Write engaging game narratives, create new worlds
- Researching plot ideas, craft novel game mechanics
- Write effective instructional content for video games
- Testing the game to ensure the narrative meets the needs of the gameplay
- Overseeing recording sessions with voice actors
- Editing and updating the script as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer at a reputable private practice firm and/or in-house legal practitioner, with experience supporting a wide-length general corporate matters and financing activities of the public company (such as IPO, Right Issue, Acquisition, Merger, Stock Split, etc).
- Excellent in spoken & written English and native Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong legal drafting skills and experience reviewing and negotiating persuasively with third party.
- High personal integrity and commitment, strong communication and negotiation skills, independent and solution-oriented working style, capable to work individually or with team (whenever needed).
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization. Drives results while independently performing tasks and making recommendations regarding appropriate courses of action to internal stakeholders.