Server Programmer (Unity)/DevOps
- Understand, manage and improve Unity netcode (Photon Unity Networking), Cloud infrastructure.
- Understand microservices, MySQL, laravel/lumen.
- Optimize game server performance / applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement and maintain cloud scaling, logging, monitoring and analytics systems.
- Understand the tradeoff between clear and maintainable vs. highly optimized code.
- Write technical documentation and participate in code reviews to increase knowledge and allow team members to fully utilize and work with new features.
- Coordinate closely with the game programmers and other teams to deliver the MVP and develop the back-end for additional MVP iterations.
- Make recommendation to the team as to how optimize for online play.
- Propose initiatives to enhance the titles network capabilities for the the best player experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience handling game client-server communications / game-APIs.
- Experience with online systems across multiple platforms, especially mobile.
- Experience using profiling tools, with networking and serialization fundamentals.
- Understand computer and console game networking systems and technologies (e.g. peer-to-peer and client/server models, latency compensation, etc.)
- Willing to be location in Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta